LBC Integrated and LBC Express Oct-Dec 2017 Review

What's the difference between LBC Integrated and LBC Express?

LBC Express


LBC Express has an all numeric tracking number, supplied when you drop your parcels directly to an LBC branch or used as a provincial courier via Fastrack, DPX, Gryffon Courier and etc . The rates are EXPENSIVE - starting P145.

I use LBC Express when I need my parcel to be delivered in provincial areas FAST; parcel is delivered around 1-4 days. The tracking info also appears online right away. Provincial rate when sending using N-Pack Small, costs me a minimum of P165 up to P200.

Rates: http://www.lbcexpress.com/rates
Tracking: http://www.lbcexpress.com/track/

Package Inspection

All packages are subjected to mandatory inspection, it is to make sure no illegal items are being transported via their service. The staff will open your package, even if it is wrapped neatly, then they will pack it back. This irked me everytime because I always took time packing my parcels + with matching bubble wrap. Then seeing them unwrap the parcel which isn't for them gets to me somehow. I only use them for important and expensive deliveries.

If you don't want anyone checking the contents of your parcel, you can try having your parcel delivered via third party courier like Fastrack, DPX, Gryffon... etc.

Oct 4 - 7 (Metro Manila - Provincial ~ 3 Days)(Fastrack)

Shipped via Fastrack for flat P145. Picked up by Fastrack on October 4.

 

Oct 4 - 7 (Metro Manila - Provincial ~ 3 Days)(Fastrack)

Shipped via Fastrack for flat P145. Picked up by Fastrack on October 4.

 

Dec 11 - 13 (Metro Manila - Provincial ~ 2 Days)

I dropped the parcel to an LBC branch. In this mode, I received an SMS around 9PM updating me that the parcel has been received.

KA-LBC, your shipment with tracking # XXXXXXXXX was received by CONSIGNEENAME on 12/13/2017. Thank you for trusting LBC!

Dropped the parcel to the nearest LBC Branch in my area.

Dec 28 - 29 (Metro Manila - Provincial ~ 1 Day)

So far LBC Express has been reliable for me. Expensive but reliable. Paid P185 for this provincial delivery, the consignee received it the next day!

LBC Express - Metro Manila to Luzon - Next Day Delivery
Consignee had already received the parcel since Dec. 29. A next day delivery.

 

LBC Integrated


LBC Integrated is used by companies like Shopee.ph, Checkmeout.ph and etc... and accepts COD. This version is usually SLOW but CHEAP.  Metro Manila rate is P60 while for Provincial area P110. Uses a 12-digit alphanumeric tracking.

Tracking: https://www.checkmeout.ph/track

Oct 13 - 19 (Metro Manila ~ 6 Days)(Shopee)


Nov 26 - Dec 5 (Metro Manila ~9 Days)(Shopee)