Lazada PH - Buying From An International China Seller

Lazada PH has lots of products coming from China, mainly from Taobao collection. My initial concern about this is the delivery. Do I have to collect my order from post office and pay additional P112 fee or it will be delivered to my doorstep like when buying from local sellers? How long will it take to be delivered?

I decided to test buying from a China seller by buying a P170 worth of product (the shipping already included). I paid for my purchase using Paypal. Bought it last March 7,  the estimate delivery time is 04 Apr - 11 Apr, 2018 via Standard Delivery

Lazada PH - Fulfilled by Taobao Collection
 But today March 15, Lazada Express delivered the item at home. International door-to-door delivery in just 8 days!

Lazada PH - Taobao Mail

Lazada PH - Taobao Collection Order

I definitely won't mind buying from China sellers again. The only downside is that, the delivery fee is already included on each product - can't save up on delivery fee when buying multiple products; or even when buying different products from the same seller.

Last March 7, I bought a sticker from a China seller in Ebay with Free shipping;  I haven't received it yet.