JRS Express Courier Delivery - Metro Manila Review


JRS Express Courier Delivery

Website: http://www.jrs-express.com/ 
Coverage: Nationwide
Rate Starts: 1 Pounder P120 (Metro Manila)
Rates: http://www.jrs-express.com/Home/Rates

Next Day Delivery (Metro Manila)

May  26, 2018
I ordered something online, the seller confirmed my order Friday morning, then today Saturday afternoon, I received my order.

JRS Express is fast, it's really a next day delivery. The seller often uses JRS Express and from my past experience, they always deliver fast. Usually 1-2 days in Metro Manila. I didn't received any text messages, though this is not the first time they deliver to me.

JRS Express 1 Pounder
P120 JRS Express 1 Pounder Next Day Metro Manila Delivery

Conclusion

They are old-school, like their pouch didn't even have the tracking number (I can't find it). Just the sender and recipient's name manually written with black marker pen.

Their fee and delivery speed matches LBC Express. Rates both starts at P100 and they usually deliver the next day in Metro Manila.