[2023 FEB] Can't check out in Lazada PH - We detected suspicious activities in your account - Error

 How did I received this error message?

I was trying to buy a GOMO sim card, but there is currently a promo that if you buy at least P1000 worth of products, you get 15% off, max P150. So I tried to buy three (3) GOMO sim card and tried to checkout...



Now, when I tried checking-out other products, it is still giving me the same error - I can't checkout! I can't buy from Lazada anymore!


Trying to use Cashback Rebate... but it causes error.

I suspect it is probably because I tried to buy (3) three GOMO sim card on a Flash Sale, when you probably can only buy (1) one quantity? 

They think it is abuse if you try to buy more than (1) quantity of products on a Flash Sale - but I didn't know that.

Solution:

I tried buying a mobile load, but I can't choose Load products that has promos. I was able to CHECKOUT load product that has NO PROMO.

Now... I tried buying a GOMO sim again, this time without using vouchers/coupon like FREE SHIPPING. I was able to checkout!


Paid for shipping and can't use the Cashback Rebate

In short, I was banned from using vouchers/coupon; hopefully temporarily.

I was able to checkout and buy GOMO sims but I have to pay for shipping. This is okay, hopefully I will be able to use promos again, or else I will have to create a new account. 

I really like Lazada Express, unlike Shopee  or JT Express, they deliver early and is very fast.


Same Error in Shopee.

Actually, this is the same with Shopee. I tried buying GOMO sim in Shopee, but the product is currently in FLASH DEALs. When I tried checkout (2) quantity of GOMO sims in FLASH DEAL, I received the same error as Lazada and can't checkout.


Update: 2023 February 24

After 1 week, I'm able to use coupons and coins again. Thankfully the error is only temporary.